Diary of Computational Physics Group Activities
Potential project students may contact me for
PHYSICS DEPARTMENT and TEACHING
- Appointments 10:00-16:00 with advance arrangement by email/calling 3937
or take your chances. She might be in 461(newhome for computers) if not in her office.
- Since Dr Adler will be on FATMA in 2017-8 and then retire she will no longer hold office hours except by appointment.
RESEARCH/ADMIN MEETINGS, (Rm 603, unless mentioned elsewhere)
Out of Department: most of the week of February 25th for personal reasons,
in all cases accessible by email and if you send a number I can call back.
Group seminar/meeting see details.
See group details at the local SimPhoNy page and old local SimPhoNy site
- Technion calendar at:http://phony1.technion.ac.il/~phr76ja/calendar7_8.pdf.
Topics for discussion as well as weblink to Ercolessi.
- RBNI Colloquia at RBNI events site
PHYSICS DEPARTMENT SEMINARS
- Students looking for Dr Adler may check
Check this webpage at http://phycomp.technion.ac.il/~comphy/informal_seminars.html or the noticeboard outside Rm 603
for updates and changes.