I was born in Haifa in 26.09.71 in the Elisha Medical Centre.
I have completed my BSc studies in physics in the Technion,
and now I am an MSc student in the Computational Physics Group,
under the supervision of Dr. Joan Adler.
I am interested in:In the research we implemented the Density Of States (DOS) method suggested
Computational physics Statistical mechanics Percolation theory D dimensional Ising model.
by D.P. Landau and Fugau Wang, for the Baxter-Wu (BW)
model on the triangular lattice, which has been solved exactly.
The Four States Potts Model (FSPM) which has the same ground state
degeneracy and therefore belongs to the same universality class, is also investigated.
1. Thesis seminar ps (zipped), pdf
2. MSc thesis ps (zipped).
3. IPS 2003 pdf, ps (zipped)
5. q=4 and BW
6. Binder parameter
7. q=3 and BW: Density of states, Critical probabilityC,Spesific heat, Phase diagram
8. Blume-Capel+BW: Critical probability, Phase diagram
9. Michael Fisher pdf
10. Wuerzburg pdf, ps (zipped)
1. "Visualization of MD and MC Simulations for Atomistic Modeling", Computer physics communications 147 (2002) 665. pdf
2. "Monte Carlo study of the pure and dilute Baxter-Wu model", J. Phys. A. 38 (2005) 7253.
tex ps, pdf
3. "Microcanonical dynamics and breaking of ergodicity in systems with long range interactions", Phys. Rev. Lett 95 (2005) 240604.
You can find here my vitae.
Have some useful information about
Domestic Cats , Illustrating In Israel , Steely Dan
and Emir Kusturica and the no smoking orchetsra.
For any comments you are invited to send me an Email.