- VISUALIZATION essential for project development.
- Program debugging: complicated solid structures and boundary conditions
are best tested by
the human eye.
- Viewing results: the result is often a picture, often an
animated picture, often a three-dimensional animated picture.
- Understanding and analyzing results: once the
interim and final states are visualized can understand what happens and
know better which measurements to
- For experimental collaborators the visualizations provide a common
language, but we cannot expect them to have powerful graphical workstations,
so must be able to show results over internet.
- For discussion between collaborators and for presentation:
``A picture is worth a thousand words''