- Once AVIz is installed you can make your first visualization by
downloading a sample
datafile in our .xyz format (of say 50,000 atoms ),
loading it thru the simple point and click
interface and in 2 seconds ...
- Press the ``spheres'' button and in 2 secs for low quality
- And another 8 secs for high quality
- One can move back to ``dots'' and rotate at will, then go back to
high quality spheres
- All this for 50,000 (!) atoms on a 700MHZ laptop.
(Compare with the experimental
picture by G. Levi and W. Kaplan.)