Other examples using AViz
- There is not time to list all examples here, so I have selected
my favourites including topics from Statistical Mechanics:
- superconductors, fullerenes and selected compounds
by Ira Burshtein with many .xyz and .vpm datafiles.
- Bootstrap percolation with programs, by Uri Lev.
- Internal structure of percolation clusters with programs, by E. W.
- Ising models full site not ready yet, sample animation here
by Lior Metzker.
And two variations:
- An AViz-like graphics system, illustrating phyllotaxis by Hagar Landesman.
- AViz by my grad students Slava and Anastasia Sorkin for a class project in a course given by Ellad Tadmor on
quasi-crystals whose images
I plan to use for Modern Physics next year.